I want to find and old newspaper picture of me when I was in elementary school how do I do that? - photo des lvl de cubefield
I went to elementary school McKee. The photo was in Des Moines Register. I have the years, but I think it was just 4 or 5 I'm 24 now. Thank you for your help so that I can ever help.
2 comments:
If you have a general idea of what the picture was taken, and they are right over the years, the entry may be able to find in their archives. You can relax in the question:
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pb ...
Your other option would be to check the files from microfiche at the library and try to find that way, but would be useful if you know the approximate date that they ran the picture.
Try the library that holds copies of old newspapers.
Post a Comment