Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Real Womens Viginas Anyone That Has Any REAL Knowledge Of Womens Health?

Anyone that has any REAL knowledge of womens health? - real womens viginas

When my gynecologist told me that I have a bacterial infection ... Is it possible, could be something else? This can not be displayed cuz bacterial infection was worse, and so long?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an apprentice, gynecology, so I "know" real say "as you.
I do not think you could have something else. I do not understand your concern occur, but the underlying problems. If gynecology has made a thorough examination (urine samples are usually the things in the test criteria), and the only thing that has happened, we can guarantee that almost the only problem. Do not worry, I do not think there is something wrong. Only the treatment of bacterial infection and hope that is clear.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Your gynecologist should check if you have something too.

Anonymous said...

Your gynecologist should check if you have something too.

Post a Comment